: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 0.0.1~git20210122.4f10ef2-2 < 0.0.1~git20210409.b980196-2.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/fenics/basix.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/fenics/basix
- Last scan: 2021-06-17 00:37:26+00
- Error: https://salsa.debian.org/api/v4/projects/science-team%2Ffenics%2Fbasix API request failed: 404 Not Found at /srv/qa.debian.org/data/vcswatch/vcswatch line 385.
- Next scan: 2021-06-22 05:22:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
basix (0.0.1~git20210122.4f10ef2-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* document the need to split libbasix.so out of the python module
into libbasix-dev and libbasix0 in README.Debian
* debian patch test_permutation_nedelec_32bit_xfail.patch marks
test_permutation_of_tabulated_data_tetrahedron on 32-bit systems
with the "Nedelec 2nd kind H(curl)" [order 5] element as expected
to fail. Treat this element as unsupported on 32-bit systems.
Issue tracked at Bug#981901.
* mark libbasix-dev, libbasix0 as Multi-Arch: same,
basix-doc as Multi-Arch: foreign
-- Drew Parsons <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 04 Feb 2021 22:41:26 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.0.1_git20210122.4f10ef2-2