: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-bitcoin/bitcoin
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-bitcoin/bitcoin.git
- Last scan: 2017-07-23 10:11:37+00
- Next scan: 2017-07-25 04:50:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
bitcoin (0.14.2~dfsg-1~exp1) experimental; urgency=medium
[ upstream ]
* New release.
[ Jonas Smedegaard ]
* Repackage upstream source, excluding images with embedded non-free
ICC profile, and embedded convenience code copies.
* Update watch file:
+ Bump to file format 4.
+ Mention gbp --uscan in usage comment.
+ Mangle filename to include package name.
+ Set repacksuffix.
* Use system-shared libraries leveldb secp256k1 univalue.
+ Add patches 1001 1002 2001 to use system-shared libraries.
+ Drop patches 1005 1006 1007 2002 tweaking embedded libraries.
+ Drop defence in README.source for use of embedded code copies.
+ Tell configure script to enable use of system libraries.
+ Build-depend on libleveldb-dev libsecp256k1-dev libunivalue-dev.
See bug#734597 for related discussion.
* Remove README.Debian: Contained only migration notes related to
obsolete Berkeleydb 4.8.
* Update copyright info:
+ Extend coverage for main upstream authors.
+ Update coverage of m4 files.
+ Stop track embedded code copies no longer included.
+ Extend coverage of icons (based on contrib/debian/copyright).
+ Fix list LGPL-3+ licensed test script.
+ List a file with uncommon copyright holder.
* Skip copyright-checking *.raw files.
* Update source location and availability of manpages.
* Update long descriptions based on upstream notes.
* Update upstream project name.
* Drop patch 3001: OpenSSL 1.1 supported upstream now.
* Unfuzz patches.
* Install bash-completion for bitcoin-tx.
* Fix cleanup rule to not treat git files specially.
* Track symbols using pkgkde-symbolshelper.
Build-depend on pkg-kde-tools.
* Limit relaxed shlibs resolving to experimental releases.
* Improve shlibs resolving:
+ Stop blindly use upstream version: A patch may affect shlibs.
+ Relax to rely on symbols file (stop use same upstream version).
+ Tighten to ignore regressions only when targeting experimental.
* Update symbols file.
-- Jonas Smedegaard <email@example.com> Thu, 13 Jul 2017 14:26:56 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.14.2_dfsg-1_exp1