: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/3.4.2-12 tag
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/bittorrent.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/bittorrent.git
- Last scan: 2018-03-16 14:49:22+00
- Next scan: 2018-03-17 11:53:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
bittorrent (3.4.2-12) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Orphan the package, see #810612.
* Split out a python-bittorrent package.
* debian/patches/fix-readme-file.patch: add:
+ Remove instructions which only concern Windows systems.
+ Remove references to files which aren't in the package, and
adjust executable names (./whatever.py -> whatever).
+ Fix two example commands which had incorrect arguments.
* debian/patches/btshow-meta-info.patch: add:
+ Now bittorrent checks file type before trying to extract any information.
* debian/patches/btmakemetafile.patch: add:
+ Set piece_len_exp to 18 if no exp defined.
* Move to short dh syntax and debhelper compat 9. Also use pybuild.
* Run wrap-and-sort.
+ Merge Build-Depends-Indep into Build-Depends.
+ Bump Standards-Versions to 3.9.6, no further changes needed.
+ Remove the homepage, the original project is not really active anymore.
+ Build-Depend on python instead of python-all-dev.
+ Use source:Version instead of Source-Version substvar.
+ Add Vcs-* fields, pointing to a collab-maint repo
* Remove useless maintainer scripts.
* Remove useless debian/pyversions file.
* Fix some spelling-error-in-manpage in bittorrent-downloader.bittorrent.1.
-- Mattia Rizzolo <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 10 Jan 2016 17:10:40 +0000
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/3.4.2-12
- Git log:
Author: Mattia Rizzolo <email@example.com>
Date: Tue Jan 12 11:20:49 2016 +0000
debian/patches/fix-readme-file.patch: add a blank line as a context for the diff