: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/clif.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 1167360
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/clif
- Last scan: 2023-02-08 04:18:16+00
- Next scan: 2023-02-16 06:47:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
clif (0.93-10) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Set Debian QA Group as maintainer. (See #1011565)
- debian/copyright to 1.0 format.
- debian/rules to new (reduced) format. Consequently:
~ debian/clean: created to remove some files created from build
~ debian/docs: created to install files that were installed via
~ debian/examples: created to install files that were installed via
~ debian/install: created to install files that were installed via
~ debian/manpages: created to install files that were installed via
~ debian/source/options: created to ignore changes in some files.
* Ran wrap-and-sort.
* debian/buildnotes: renamed to README.source.
- Added 'Rules-Requires-Root: no' to source stanza.
- Added Vcs-* fields.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.6.1.
- Re-organized the long description.
- Added headers for patches 100 and 200.
- 300_add-GCC-hardening.diff: created to add GCC hardening.
- 400_fix-manpage.diff: created to remove an acute accent from manpage.
- 500_fix-spelling.diff: created to fix a spelling error in final binary.
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
* debian/tests/control: created to provide a superficial CI test.
* debian/watch: added a fake site to explain about the current status of the
original upstream homepage.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <email@example.com> Fri, 29 Jul 2022 21:20:51 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.93-10