Debian changelog in Git:
cobbler (2.6.6+dfsg1-13) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Thomas Goirand ]
* Added /etc/cobbler/pxe template files.
* Use dnsmasq instead of bind and isc-dhcp by default.
* Add debian/dnsmasq.upstream directly in cobbler-common, so the user doesn't
have to manually copy it.
* Add bind9utils and bind9host as depends in cobbler.
* Fix /etc/cobbler/settings @@webroot@@ to be the full path.
* Remove add-trusty.patch (applied upstream).
* Set 10.20.0.2 as default server: and next_server: directives.
* Switch to openstack-pkg-tools for the startup scripts, so that Cobbler has
support for upstart, sysv-rc and systemd.
* Removed $named form init script.
* Fixed Apache access rights to /cobbler_webui_content.
* Fixed unix rights of /etc/cobbler/settings.
* Removed wrong patch of cobbler/web/cobbler_web/views.py.
* Added patches:
- fixed-failed_to_read_cobbler.1.gz.patch (Closes: #839325).
- remove_cobblerd.org_references.patch (Closes: #830302).
* Fixed incorrectly builds power templates into pxe directory
* Add patch to make Cobbler reproducible (Closes: #831214).
* Do not run unit tests, they are in fact functional tests, and cannot be
ran at build time (Closes: #831213).
[ Ondřej Nový ]
* Fixed VCS URLs (https).
* d/rules: Changed UPSTREAM_GIT protocol to https
-- Thomas Goirand <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 12 Feb 2016 20:49:50 +0800