: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/dwarves.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/dwarves
- Last scan: 2021-03-02 00:10:05+00
- Next scan: 2021-03-10 21:24:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
dwarves-dfsg (1.20-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
Changes since 1.19:
- Improve ELF error reporting using elf_errmsg(elf_errno()).
- Improve objcopy error handling.
- Fix handling of 'restrict' qualifier, that was being treated
as a 'const'.
- Support SHN_XINDEX in st_shndx symbol indexes, to handle ELF
objects with more than 65534 sections, for instance, which
happens with kernels built with 'KCFLAGS="-ffunction-sections
-fdata-sections", Other cases may include when using FG-ASLR, LTO.
- Cope with functions without a name, as seen sometimes when
building kernel images with some versions of clang, when a
SEGFAULT was taking place.
- Fix BTF variable generation for kernel modules, not skipping
variables at offset zero.
- Fix address size to match what is in the ELF file being
processed, to fix using a 64-bit pahole binary to generate BTF
for a 32-bit vmlinux image.
- Use kernel module ftrace addresses when finding which functions
to encode, which increases the number of functions encoded.
- Support DW_AT_data_bit_offset
- DW_FORM_implicit_const in attr_numeric() and attr_offset()
- Support DW_TAG_GNU_call_site, its the standardized rename of
the previously supported DW_TAG_GNU_call_site.
- Fix compilation on 32-bit architectures.
* Refresh patches.
* Remove ctfdwdiff and README.cross so to reuse upstream tarball as-is.
* Update Standards-Version to 4.5.1
* Update debhelper compatibility to 13:
- install missing binaries: btfdiff and fullcircle
* Add upstream metadata file
* gbp: set upstream tarball compression to xz
* Add lintian override for orig-tarball-missing-upstream-signature,
-- Domenico Andreoli <email@example.com> Sun, 07 Feb 2021 17:59:01 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.20