: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/elpy.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/emacsen-team/elpy
- Last scan: 2019-05-23 06:28:53+00
- Next scan: 2019-05-24 06:24:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
elpy (1.28.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version.
* Rework several sections of README.Debian to be more concise and clear.
* debian/control: Add "Rules-Requires-Root: no"
* Update my copyright year range.
- No longer exclude elpy-news-test.el, which was removed upstream.
- Re-enable tests from elpy-promise-wait-test.el now that the Python 3.7
transition is complete.
* Declare Standards-Version: 4.3.0. (no additional changes required)
-- Nicholas D Steeves <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 05 Jan 2019 17:13:12 -0500
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.28.0-1