: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 0.92a.dfsg1-12 < 0.92a.dfsg1-12.1.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/fenix.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/fenix
- Last scan: 2021-06-12 03:24:06+00
- Next scan: 2021-06-19 00:31:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
fenix (0.92a.dfsg1-12) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Peter Pentchev ]
* Fix the build with giflib5 using the patch supplied by
Matthias Klose <email@example.com>. Closes: #803279
* Bump the debhelper compatibility level to 9:
- use CPPFLAGS, CFLAGS, and LDFLAGS provided by debhelper
- thus, drop the explicit versioned dependency on dpkg-dev
- add the cflags-env patch to actually honor CFLAGS passed via
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 3.9.6 with no changes.
* Add a DEP-3 header to all the patches that did not have them.
* Convert the copyright file to the 1.0 machine-readable format and
add my debian/* copyright notice.
* Enable Large File Support.
* Add the declare-load-file patch to fix the conflicting declarations
of load_file() in the fxc source. Closes: #749635.
Reported by: Michael Tautschnig <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Fix the encoding of the Spanish translation. Closes: #684279.
Reported by: Jakub Wilk <email@example.com>
Submitted by: Christian PERRIER <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Refresh the debian/fenix.sh script a bit.
* Drop the version in the autotools-dev dependency, satisfied even in
* Convert debian/TODO and debian/doc/map.txt to UTF-8. Unfortunately,
this still leaves some non-UTF-8 characters in patches that reference
the original program source.
* Use the dpkg-dev defaults for compressing the Debian tarball.
* Depend on libmikmod-dev instead of libmikmod2-dev. Closes: #744986.
* Use dh-autoreconf to rebuild the autoconf framework and remove all
the changes to autogenerated files; all the patches already patched
the source files, too.
* Point the Vcs-* source control fields to the migrated Git repository.
[ Petter Reinholdtsen ]
* Updated Standards-Version from 3.9.6 to 3.9.8.
* Acknowledge NMU 0.92a.dfsg1-11.1.
[ Simon McVittie ]
* Update Vcs-* source control fields for salsa.debian.org
[ Peter Pentchev ]
* Add the fxi-fx-prefix patch to fix the build with recent glibc.
* Remove a patch not referenced in the series file.
* List the upstream files excluded from the DFSG-repacked tarball.
* Remove some trailing whitespace from old changelog entries.
* Drop the get-orig-source target now that we have Files-Excluded.
* Switch some Debian- and upstream-related URLs to the HTTPS scheme.
* Install debian/examples/skeleton.prg as a fenix-dev example.
* Use the debhelper-compat (= 9) mechanism.
* Update to debhelper compatibility level 12:
- drop the dependencies and invocations of dh_autoreconf and
dh_autotools_dev - those are done automatically in compatibility
* Bring up to compliance with Debian Policy 4.3.0:
- switch to priority optional instead of extra
- install the NEWS file as NEWS, not changelog, in both packages
- add "Rules-Requires-Root: no" to the source control stanza
* Add "Multi-Arch: foreign" to the binary packages.
* Use my Debian e-mail address.
* Add the year 2019 to my debian/* copyright notice.
* Do not compile anything when building only architecture-independent
packages. Closes: #917493
* Add the fxc-cmdline-crash and fxi-cmdline-title patches to
fix some command-line processing problems. Closes: #715899
* Add the map-gif-256-colors patch to fix fenix-map's parsing of
GIF images with 256 colors.
* Add a simple test suite.
-- Peter Pentchev <email@example.com> Wed, 13 Feb 2019 16:35:24 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.92a.dfsg1-12