: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-games/fenix-plugins.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-games/fenix-plugins.git
- Last scan: 2018-06-20 14:01:01+00
- Error: The Vcs URL is using anonscm.debian.org. Please update it for the move to salsa.debian.org.
- Next scan: 2018-06-21 12:52:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
fenix-plugins (0.0.20070803-7) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Peter Pentchev ]
* Bump the debhelper compatibility level to 9:
- use CPPFLAGS, CFLAGS, and LDFLAGS provided by debhelper
- thus, drop the explicit versioned dependency on dpkg-dev
* Point the Vcs-* source control fields to the migrated Git repository.
* Convert the copyright file to the 1.0 machine-readable format and
add my debian/* copyright notice.
* Use the dpkg-dev default settings for the debian tarball compression.
* Turn on all the build hardening features.
* Add a Lintian override for a hardening false positive - the compiler
is smart enough to realize that the calls are perfectly safe.
[ Gianfranco Costamagna ]
* Include the previous two uploads, and drop autoreconf patch.
-- Peter Pentchev <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 12 Apr 2016 11:03:30 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.0.20070803-7