: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/gadmin-openvpn-client.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/gadmin-openvpn-client.git
- Last scan: 2018-03-24 04:48:20+00
- Next scan: 2018-03-25 08:47:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gadmin-openvpn-client (0.1.9-1) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
* New upstream release.
* Revert changes from 0.1.2-4, where too many changes have been
mistakingly reverted (including upstream changes between .1 and .2)
without any explanation.
* Update debhelper compatibility to version 10.
- Drop usage of autotools-dev, which is also performed by debhelper
* Update policy compliance to 3.9.8.
- Drop menu file and corresponding pixmap
* Add watch file.
* Migrate to automatic dbgsym packages.
* Drop d/source/options to allow xz compression.
- Add Vcs-* fields; imported history to collab-maint
- Update homepage; old one is no longer available.
- Improve package description.
- Build with all hardening options
- Simplify dh_auto_configure and _install
- Drop log directory patch; correct directory now used by default
- Add keywords to desktop file and drop deprecated encoding field
- Fix spelling errors found by lintian
- Convert debian/copyright to proper DEP-5 format
- Add myself to packaging copyright
- Update upstream copyright year
-- Reiner Herrmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 30 Oct 2016 00:30:04 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.1.9-1