: VCS matches the version in the archive, but the VCS changelog is UNRELEASED. The uploader should update the changelog and tag the release.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/toolchain-team/gcc.git -b gcc-8-debian
- Branch: gcc-8-debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/toolchain-team/gcc/tree/gcc-8-debian
- Last scan: 2018-12-18 09:17:02+00
- Next scan: 2018-12-19 06:05:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gcc-8 (8.2.0-13) UNRELEASED; urgency=medium
* Update to SVN 20181218 (r267225) from the gcc-8-branch.
- Fix PR target/87853, PR target/87496 (PPC), PR c++/87531,
PR fortran/88155, PR fortran/88249, PR fortran/87922, PR fortran/88269,
PR fortran/88205, PR fortran/88206, PR fortran/88228, PR fortran/88138,
PR fortran/88116, PR fortran/88467, PR target/88224 (ARM),
PR rtl-optimization/88001, PR rtl-optimization/88253.
* gcc-8-source: Depend on lsb-release.
* Disable broken selective scheduling on ia64 (Adrian Glaubitz).
See PR rtl-optimization/85412. Closes: #916591.
* Fix PR sanitizer/88426, taken from the trunk. Closes: #916388.
* Fix perl shebang for the gnathtml binary.
* Lower priority of libgcc and libstdc++6 packages.
* Don't add the libstdc++6 breaks for releases newer than stretch.
* libgccjit-doc: Install image files.
* Stop building gnat on powerpcspe. Closes: #912649.
* Don't provide <frontend>-compiler names for cross compiler packages.
Addresses: #916376. Not a final solution.
-- Matthias Klose <email@example.com> Tue, 18 Dec 2018 04:21:11 +0100
- This branch is even with tag gcc-8.2.0-13