Debian changelog in Git:
gcc-8 (8.2.0-21) unstable; urgency=medium
* GCC 8.3.0 release candidate.
* Update to SVN 20190215 (r268938) from the gcc-8-branch.
- Fix PR middle-end/89303, PR lto/88858, PR ipa/89009,
PR tree-optimization/89314, PR middle-end/89281, PR target/89290 (x86),
PR middle-end/89246, PR tree-optimization/86554, PR lto/89260,
PR tree-optimization/89253, PR middle-end/89223, PR c++/89267,
PR tree-optimization/88739, PR target/88648 (ARM), PR target/89112 (PPC),
PR fortran/89077, PR fortran/71237, PR tree-optimization/89278,
PR other/89342, PR c++/88795, PR rtl-optimization/89354,
PR target/86684 (PPC), PR target/87149 (PPC), PR target/88892 (PPC),
PR rtl-optimization/85805, PR rtl-optimization/89242.
* Build-depend on locales-all instead of locales, don't generate locales
during the build, and attribute test dependencies with <!nocheck>.
* Remove the linaro-macros test for Linaro builds.
* gdc-8: Include again the libgphobos spec file, accidentally dropped in -18.
-- Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 15 Feb 2019 14:31:06 +0100