: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-perl/packages/get-flash-videos.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-perl/packages/get-flash-videos.git
- Last scan: 2017-09-21 03:12:44+00
- Next scan: 2017-09-22 19:45:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
get-flash-videos (1.25.92-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Add a (build) dependency on libterm-progressbar-perl.
Used by a new module, and not declared in the upstream metadata (and not
found by the test suite). (Closes: #868888)
* Add explicit (build) dependency on libio-socket-ssl-perl.
Required by upstream, was pulled in before by another package.
* Use HTTPS for a bunch of URLs in debian/. Thanks to duck.
* debian/rules: use DEB_VERSION_UPSTREAM from /usr/share/dpkg/pkg-
* Add debian/tests/pkg-perl/use-name to enable autopkgtest's use.t test.
* Add debian/tests/pkg-perl/syntax-skip to enable more of autopkgtest's
syntax.t. This would have caught #868888.
-- gregor herrmann <email@example.com> Thu, 20 Jul 2017 18:14:00 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.25.92-2