: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gnome-books.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/gnome-team/gnome-books
- Last scan: 2021-04-14 04:15:06+00
- Next scan: 2021-04-21 13:35:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gnome-books (3.34.0-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload
* Build-Depend on librsvg2-common:native.
This package contains the SVG backend for gdk-pixbuf, which is necessary
to ensure that gdk-pixbuf-pixdata can convert SVGs to PNG. It was
previously pulled in via the dependency chain
libgtk-3-0 -> adwaita-icon-theme -> librsvg2-common
* Explicitly build-depend on libgdk-pixbuf2.0-bin.
This is indirectly pulled in by GTK, but the build system invokes
gdk-pixbuf-pixdata (via glib-compile-resources) so we ought to depend
on it directly.
* d/p/90_drop-onlyshowin.patch: Add Ubuntu bug reference, fix From line
* d/rules: Don't generate detached debug symbols.
The libgd copylib happens to be identical in gnome-books and
gnome-documents, causing gcc to assign an identical build ID, causing
the detached debug symbols to be non-coinstallable in a rare case of
builds being a little *too* reproducible.
-- Simon McVittie <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 20 Aug 2020 22:13:45 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.34.0-4