: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-edu-pkg-team/gosa-plugin-netgroups.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-edu-pkg-team/gosa-plugin-netgroups
- Last scan: 2019-09-17 00:10:08+00
- Next scan: 2019-09-24 01:20:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
gosa-plugin-netgroups (0.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
+ Update Vcs-*: fields. Packaging Git has been migrated to salsa.debian.org.
+ Bump Standards-Version: to 4.2.0. No changes needed.
+ Drop subversion from B-D, not required anymore for orig tarball
+ White-space cleanup.
+ Bump DH compat level to version 10 (for now, until CDBS supports version
+ Use secure URI for copyright format reference.
+ New upstream URL and contact.
+ Update copyright attributions.
+ Update get-orig-source target. We pull upstream releases from Github now.
+ Drop all patches. All applied upstream.
+ Add README file. Explains about our patch naming scheme.
-- Mike Gabriel <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 17 Aug 2018 12:27:00 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.2-1