: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-privacy/packages/irssi-plugin-otr.git
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-privacy/packages/irssi-plugin-otr.git
- Last scan: 2017-12-12 08:16:37+00
- Next scan: 2017-12-14 07:30:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
irssi-plugin-otr (1.0.2-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.1, no changes needed.
* Bump debian/compat to 10, build-depend on debhelper >= 10.2.5~, remove
build-dependency on dh-autoreconf and remove "--with autoreconf" from dh
call in debian/rules as this done by debhelper in compat 10 automatically.
* Drop stretch specific code in debian/rules to call dh_strip with
* Set irssi-plugin-otr to Multi-Arch: same, thanks to the Multiarch hinter!
* Remove version from dependency on libglib2.0-dev as that version was even
satisfied in oldoldstable.
-- Holger Levsen <email@example.com> Sat, 30 Sep 2017 02:41:25 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.0.2-2