: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-kde/kde-sc/kate.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-kde/kde-sc/kate.git
- Last scan: 2017-03-29 09:26:05+00
- Next scan: 2017-03-31 08:20:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
kate4 (4:4.14.3-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Remove the libkactivities-dev build dependency, since the kactivities
integration is done only in the kate application (which is not shipped
by this source).
* Set the cmake minimum version required and policies; cmake-policy.diff.
* Since we are interested only in katepart, explicitly disable the build of
kate, kwrite, and the plasma stuff:
- pass to cmake: -DBUILD_kate=false -DBUILD_kwrite=false -DBUILD_doc=false
- make sure that addons can be disabled with BUILD_<foo> options as well;
- remove kate stuff from kate-data.install
- drop binary libkateinterfaces4, no more built
- clean not-installed file
* Remove unused .install and .lintian-overrides files.
* Update Vcs-* fields.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.8, no changes required.
* Update lintian overrides.
* Remove unused reference to kate-dbg in rules.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Sun, 19 Jun 2016 08:02:47 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/4.14.3-4