: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 4:17.08.3-2 < 4:17.08.3-2.1.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kde-runtime.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/kde-runtime
- Last scan: 2019-05-26 10:35:52+00
- Next scan: 2019-05-27 10:13:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
kde-runtime (4:17.08.3-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
[ Pino Toscano ]
* Update Vcs-* fields to salsa.debian.org.
* Replace the provided drkonqi with the external KF5 version:
- pass -DBUILD_drkonqi=FALSE to cmake to not build this version
- update install files
- create a symlink to the binary of the KF5 version
- add the drkonqi dependency in kde-runtime
* Update lintian overrides.
* Stop installing files for konqueror, since they are not used by the KF5
version of it.
* Stop installing the cmake modules, as they are not used, and mostly
belonging to a -dev package.
* Prune from debian/tmp at dh_auto_install time most of the stuff already
excluded, and listed in debian/not-installed; this way it is easier to
spot missing stuff.
* Drop man-*.docbook translations, since they only helper for translating
* Make sure to not ship empty directories.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.4, no changes required.
[ Michael Biebl ]
* Update solid-networkstatus to use libnm. (Closes: #862883)
* Drop debian/patches/add_glib_for_nm, no longer necessary with the above
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Wed, 30 May 2018 22:01:56 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/4%17.08.3-2