Debian changelog in Git:
kdepim4 (4:4.14.10-7) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* Remove the handling of kalarm icons, as kalarm is no more built by this
* Disable the build of most of the unused applications and libraries:
- disable the build of mobile stuff (-DKDEPIM_BUILD_MOBILE=false to cmake)
- pass -DBUILD_<foo>=false to cmake to disable console, akonadiconsole,
akregator, blogilo, grantleeeditor, importwizard, kaddressbook, kalarm,
kjots, kleopatra, kmail, kmailcvt, knotes, kontact, korgac, korganizer,
ksendemail, ktnef, mboximporter, pimsettingexporter, sieveeditor, and
* Do not install the Qt Designer plugins and their icons, as there is no
* Do not install unused libraries.
- remove unused packages: libmailcommon4, libmailimporter4
* Update install files.
* The above install cleanups should fix the circular dependencies because of
libkdepim4. (Closes: #729363)
* Remove unused build dependencies: akonadi-server, libkactivities-dev,
libprison-dev, libqt4-opengl-dev, libsearchclient-dev, libsoprano-dev,
libxml2-dev, and sharutils.
* Update Vcs-* fields.
* Update the patches:
- debianize_akregator_default.diff: drop, no more needed
- kubuntu_debianize_akregator_default.diff: drop, no more needed
- kubuntu_install_headers.diff: drop, no more needed
- disable_has_focus_tests_failed_in_xvfb.patch: drop, tests are not run
- disable_test_verify: drop, stale file
- spambayes.patch: drop, stale file
* Install the knode and ktimetracker documentations in the application
packages; add proper breaks/replaces against old kdepim-doc versions.
* Update not-installed file.
* Fix typo in description of libkdgantt2-0.
* Update lintian overrides.
* Remove useless debian/docs file, not needed for knode.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.8, no changes required.
* Add a simple description for libsendlater4. (Closes: #731301)
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Tue, 09 Aug 2016 19:48:43 +0200