: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/kmldonkey.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/kmldonkey
- Last scan: 2018-09-20 07:56:13+00
- Next scan: 2018-09-21 10:19:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
kmldonkey (2.0.5+kde4.3.3-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* Remove the watch file: it refers to ftp.kde.org (which is no more), to the
very old "extragear" tarballs (which are no more), and it has
svn-buildpackage directives (which is no more used). If upstream is alive
again, then a proper watch file will be added back.
* Update lintian overrides.
* Drop debian/source/options, which contains only "compression": just use
the default compression for the debian tarball.
* Disable the build of Plasma 4 components, since they are not useful in a
Plasma 5 environment (as available in Debian since Stretch); patch
* Improve the descriptions.
-- Pino Toscano <email@example.com> Mon, 16 Jul 2018 18:20:22 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.0.5+kde4.3.3-5