: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 0.0.200902a-2 < 0.0.200911a-2.1. Looks like someone forgot to push their changes!
- Bzr: nosmart+http://bzr.debian.org/collab-maint/ladr/unstable/
- Path: debian/changelog
- Last scan: 2018-03-23 18:53:07+00
- Error: The Vcs URL nosmart+http://bzr.debian.org/collab-maint/ladr/unstable/ is deprecated/defunct, nosmart+http://anonscm.debian.org/bzr/collab-maint/ladr/unstable/ was tried instead. Please update the Vcs field in debian/control.
- Next scan: 2018-03-24 22:41:00+00
- Debian changelog in Bzr:
ladr (0.0.200902a-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Merged from Ubuntu, fixes FTBFS (closes: #526541)
- Drop -shared from the libtool command to make libladr.la in
debian/patches/01-libtoolise.dpatch so that both the shared and
static libraries are built. The .install file tries to install both,
and if -shared is passed the .a isn't built and the package fails
to build. This appears to be a change in libtool behaviour.
-- Peter Collingbourne <email@example.com> Sun, 03 May 2009 18:07:07 +0100