: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 0.6~20110914+hg148-1 < 0.6~20121202+hg148-2. Looks like someone forgot to push their changes!
- Hg: http://anonscm.debian.org/hg/collab-maint/libixp/
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: http://anonscm.debian.org/hg/collab-maint/libixp/summary
- Last scan: 2018-04-19 22:37:57+00
- Next scan: 2018-04-21 02:13:00+00
- Debian changelog in Hg:
libixp (0.6~20110914+hg148-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream snapshot.
* Drop patches applied upstream.
* Drop patch to allow overriding CC as upstream uses a different
meaning of CC variable in their build system; pass a modified CC
variable as a make argument instead.
* Disable .SILENT during build.
* Fix hardening: make sure our LDFLAGS don't get overwritten.
-- Andrew Shadura <email@example.com> Tue, 19 Mar 2013 19:31:53 +0100