: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Last scan: 2019-09-20 18:23:02+00
- Next scan: 2019-09-21 15:59:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libjs-extjs (3.4.0+dfsg1-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Thomas Goirand ]
* New upstream version.
* Added installation of ext-all-debug-w-comments.js
* Switched debian/copyright to format 1.0.
[ David Paleino ]
* Implemented debian/rules get-orig-source target, which correctly
creates a repackaged tarball, and added a README.source explaining
why the repackaging is needed.
* Standards-Version bump to 3.9.4.
* Updated debian/copyright.
* Bumped debhelper to compat 9, switched debian/rules to short format.
* Correctly install doc-base file, avoiding manual hacks.
* Cleanup debian/rules by moving installation instructions into proper
* Make libjs-extjs-doc depend on libjs-extjs, and make links to
current js files.
* Created debian/compile.py and integrated it in the build process:
now the final .js/.css files are created following the rules
specified by upstream in ext.jsb2.
-- David Paleino <email@example.com> Thu, 01 Nov 2012 19:34:20 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/3.4.0+dfsg1-1