: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/libkgeomap.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/qt-kde-team/kde/libkgeomap
- Last scan: 2019-11-14 16:05:11+00
- Next scan: 2019-11-19 17:27:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
libkf5kgeomap (19.08.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release.
* Switch Vcs-* fields to salsa.debian.org.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.4.0, no changes required.
* Drop the 'testsuite' autopkgtest, as it does not test the installed
* Bump the debhelper compatibility to 11:
- bump the debhelper build dependency to 11~
- bump compat to 11
* Update the build dependencies according to the upstream build system:
- bump cmake to 3.0.0
- bump the Qt5 packages to 5.7.0
- bump the KF5 packages to 5.18.0
- explicitly add gettext
* Drop the libkf5kexiv2-dev build dependency, as it is used only to build
demo application (which is not installed)
- drop debian/not-installed
* Enable the test suite at build time, as it seems to work.
* Add Multi-Arch annotations.
-- Pino Toscano <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 28 Sep 2019 12:07:38 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/19.08.1-1