Debian changelog in Git:
libwebsockets (2.4.2-1) experimental; urgency=medium
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.3 with no changes.
* Add 2017 and 2018 to the debian/* copyright years.
* Add "Rules-Requires-Root: no" to the source control stanza.
* Let dpkg-dev handle Large File Support.
* Bump the debhelper compatibility level to 11 with no changes.
* Update the watch file to version 4 of the format and use the new
* New upstream release:
- point the Vcs-* URLs to the debian-v2.4-stable branch
- drop the typos, soname-8, and openssl-1.1 patches, applied upstream
- update the library SONAME from 8 to 12 and update the symbols file
- do not try to install the API reference documentation
- install all the files from the READMEs/ directory
- add libcap-dev as a build dependency
- update the upstream copyright information
- place the missing source of md5.min.js into debian/missing-sources/
and also symlink it to lwsgs.js, since that's the part that is
missing from the latter file, too
* Library transition from libwebsockets8 to libwebsockets12.
* Add a trivial autopkgtest that builds a program.
* Add two patches for the "echo" test client.
* Add a "send and receive ten pings" autopkgtest.
-- Peter Pentchev <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 02 Mar 2018 20:39:44 +0200