: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/mailman-team/mailman2.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/mailman-team/mailman2
- Last scan: 2018-06-24 19:43:19+00
- Next scan: 2018-06-25 19:08:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
mailman (1:2.1.27-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Run dh_autoreconf to make build reproducble (closes: 889637).
Thanks Chris Lamb for the patch.
* Drop Debian patches mangling translations, upstream is in
a much better shape nowadays (closes: 901810).
* Checked for policy 4.1.4, no changes.
* Set a SUBSCRIBE_FORM_SECRET in mm_cfg.py on new installs,
to add protection against subscription spam in the default
installation. Existing installs will not be changed because
it might break external subscribe forms (closes: 900648).
-- Thijs Kinkhorst <email@example.com> Sat, 23 Jun 2018 13:23:17 +0000
- This branch is even with tag 2.1.17-1