: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 0.2.12-2 < 0.2.12-2.1. Looks like someone forgot to push their changes!
- Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/mrtrix.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/mrtrix.git
- Last scan: 2018-03-22 09:10:01+00
- Next scan: 2018-03-23 08:52:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
mrtrix (0.2.12-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Add patch to include <cstddef> to fix FTBFS due to missing size_t.
Courtesy of Iain Lane <email@example.com>.
* Adjust build-dependencies for GSL2 (Closes: #805814).
* Make all top-level tools available in /usr/bin (Closes: #803075).
* Bumped Standards-version to 3.9.6 -- no changes necessary.
* Remove Debian menu file and keep .desktop file.
* Standardize debian/control with CME
-- Michael Hanke <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 29 Dec 2015 17:30:51 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.2.12-2