: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 7u151-2.6.11-4 < 7u161-2.6.12-1. Looks like someone forgot to push their changes!
- Bzr: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openjdk/openjdk/openjdk7
- Path: changelog
- Browser: https://code.launchpad.net/~openjdk/openjdk/openjdk7
- Last scan: 2018-03-21 07:54:28+00
- Next scan: 2018-03-22 10:34:00+00
- Debian changelog in Bzr:
openjdk-7 (7u151-2.6.11-4) UNRELEASED; urgency=medium
* Disable Hotspot workaround for Exec Shield (Debian only).
* Build-depend on g++-4.7 on wheezy. This is the default on some
architectures such as amd64 or i386, but not on armhf or armel,
which default to 4.6. There the build was working before because
the bootstrap build pulled gcj-jdk, which depends on gcj-4.7-jdk
and that in turn depends on g++-4.7. However since we have
disabled the bootstrap build now, g++-4.7 is no longer installed
on arm* builds, causing the build failure which couldn't be seen
on amd64 (Emilio Pozuelo Monfort).
-- Matthias Klose <email@example.com> Thu, 23 Nov 2017 18:46:39 +0100