: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/pkg-shibboleth/opensaml2.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-shibboleth/opensaml2.git
- Last scan: 2017-09-23 01:13:54+00
- Next scan: 2017-09-25 01:15:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
opensaml2 (2.6.0-5) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Etienne Dysli Metref ]
* [2268d5d] Add myself to uploaders
[ Ferenc Wágner ]
* [7051f39] Provide a GCC 7 build with strict enough shlibs.
The Shibboleth SP fails to build with GCC 7 with OpenSAML built with
GCC 6, because libsaml9 embeds references to XMLTooling symbols names
without ABI tags. Build with GCC 7 to refresh these embedded symbols.
* [eb53724] Follow upstream URL change in watch file
* [255e281] Switch to using HTTPS in the debian/copyright URLs
* [897e680] Update Standards-Version to 4.1.0.
The "extra" priority became deprecated, promote to "optional".
-- Ferenc Wágner <email@example.com> Sat, 09 Sep 2017 20:43:13 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/2.6.0-5