: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/openvas-manager.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/openvas-manager
- Last scan: 2019-07-22 04:28:25+00
- Next scan: 2019-07-23 06:57:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
openvas-manager (7.0.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Sophie Brun ]
* Team upload.
* Update debian/watch and debian/control with new upstream github repository
* Import new usptream release
* Update date in debian/copyright
* Update minimal required version of libopenvas-dev
* Add texlive-latex-extra in Recommends (see
[ Raphaël Hertzog ]
* Drop the patch, it has been merged upstream.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.1.5.
-- Sophie Brun <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 06 Jul 2018 14:57:27 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/7.0.3-1