: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/pev.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/pev
- Last scan: 2021-09-18 09:03:08+00
- Next scan: 2021-09-26 02:43:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
pev (0.81-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* New maintainer. (Closes: #836368)
* Ran wrap-and-sort.
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 13.
- Added missing 'Files:' and 'License:' blocks.
- Added missing packaging rights.
- Updated existing copyright and license information.
* debian/gbp.conf: set debian/master as debian-branch.
* debian/lintian-overrides: created to override two lintians.
- 0002-makefile-hardening.patch: added to fix upstream Makefile to allow
for dpkg-buildflags based hardening.
- 0003-makefile-reproducible.patch: added to make the build reproducible.
- Added the DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS variable to improve GCC hardening.
- Included /usr/share/dpkg/buildtools.mk to set CC properly for
cross-compilation and exported CC for usage by make.
* debian/salsa-ci.yml: added to provide CI tests for Salsa.
* debian/upstream/metadata: created.
- Bumped to version 4.
- Using the @ANY_VERSION@ variable instead of version matching regex.
-- David da Silva Polverari <email@example.com> Wed, 25 Aug 2021 05:51:44 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.81-5