: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql/postgresql.git -b 12
- Branch: 12
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql/postgresql
- Last scan: 2020-02-13 15:16:27+00
- Next scan: 2020-02-18 16:19:00+00
- Open issues: 1
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
postgresql-12 (12.2-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version.
+ Add missing permissions checks for ALTER ... DEPENDS ON EXTENSION.
Marking an object as dependent on an extension did not have any
privilege check whatsoever. This oversight allowed any user to mark
routines, triggers, materialized views, or indexes as droppable by
anyone able to drop an extension. Require that the calling user own the
specified object (and hence have privilege to drop it). (CVE-2020-1720)
* Disable llvm on riscv64 again, it's broken.
* Set PROVE_FLAGS="--verbose".
-- Christoph Berg <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 09 Jan 2020 18:52:09 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/12.2-1