: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://git.code.sf.net/p/postnews/code -b debian
- Branch: debian
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://sourceforge.net/p/postnews/code/
- Last scan: 2018-06-24 06:10:01+00
- Next scan: 2018-06-25 05:20:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
postnews (0.7-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Add 'docs/TODO' to the debian/docs file.
* Rewrite debian/rules to use the 'dh' command.
* Add a debian/manpages file to install the 'postnews.1' man page.
* Add patches/setup-py.patch to rename script during package build.
* Remove debian/patches/Correct_shabang_line.patch as it is no longer needed.
* Changes to debian/control:
+ Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.3.
+ Edits to the short and the long Descriptions.
+ Set the 'Priority' from 'extra' back to 'optional'.
+ Add 'dh-python', 'python-all', and 'python-setuptools' to Build-Depends.
+ Set the 'Format', 'Vcs-Git', 'Vcs-Browser', & 'Homepage' URLs as HTTPS.
* Applied patch to update the surname and email address for the original
postnews package maintainer from 'Peter Karlson' to 'Peter Krefting'.
-- Robert James Clay <email@example.com> Fri, 29 Dec 2017 18:52:35 -0500
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.7-1