: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 3.10.0~b1-2 < 3.10.0~b1-3.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/cpython-team/python3.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/cpython-team/python3
- Last scan: 2021-05-11 09:01:07+00
- Next scan: 2021-05-19 07:50:00+00
- Merge requests: 6
- Debian changelog in Git:
python3.10 (3.10.0~b1-2) UNRELEASED; urgency=medium
* Add the headers key to the added Debian INSTALL_SCHEMES.
* Use libeditreadline-dev instead of libedit-dev as a build dependency.
* Refresh patches.
* When building 3.10 for releases newer than Debian 11 (bullseye) or
Ubuntu 21.04 (hirsute), build the _dbm extension using gdbm, and
include it in the python3-gdbm package.
Raise an ImportError when trying to import the _dbm module, if the
python3-gdbm package is not installed.
* Call python with -S when checking the minimal set of modules.
-- Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 06 May 2021 11:07:08 +0200
- This branch is even with tag 3.10.0b1-2