: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/0.3.1+dfsg-2 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/residualvm.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/residualvm
- Last scan: 2020-10-16 08:33:07+00
- Error: https://salsa.debian.org/api/v4/projects/games-team%2Fresidualvm/pipelines?scope=finished&per_page=1 API request failed: 403 Forbidden at /srv/qa.debian.org/data/vcswatch/vcswatch line 402.
- Next scan: 2020-10-24 18:42:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
residualvm (0.3.1+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Moritz Muehlenhoff ]
* Drop "not working yet" remark for "Escape from Monkey Island",
fully supported in current version
* Run Perl-based cxxtest instead of Python 2 variant and drop
build dep on python (Closes: #938357)
[ Dmitry Smirnov ]
* Removed "libfaad-dev" fron Build-Depends (Closes: #856238).
* Build against SDL2 (Closes: #929772)
-- Moritz Muehlenhoff <email@example.com> Thu, 12 Dec 2019 22:42:02 +0100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/0.3.1+dfsg-2
- Git log:
Author: Dmitry Smirnov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri Dec 13 14:19:25 2019 +1100
changelog: removed CI-related entries.
CI is Salsa-related, external to the packaging and excluded from the
source upload. Let's not mention CI-related changes in the changelog.