: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/sleepyhead.git
- Branch: tags/debian/1.0.0-beta-2+dfsg-3^0
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/sleepyhead.git
- Last scan: 2017-11-22 22:51:30+00
- Next scan: 2017-11-24 21:50:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
sleepyhead (1.0.0-beta-2+dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=medium
* Fix compiling against Qt 5.8.
Qt 5.8 introduced a new overload to QStringRef::compare that now causes
many ambiguities and the compile to fail. The fix is to wrap strings
being compared with QLatin1String to remove the ambiguity.
Thanks to Kevin Lewis (<https://gitlab.com/kll>) for the patch.
* Bump compat level to 10.
* Bump standards level to 4.0.1.
* Fix Homepage URL.
* Fix d/watch.
* Enable hardening=+all in the build.
* Using https on Vcs-Browser.
-- Sergio Durigan Junior <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 21 Aug 2017 01:23:40 -0400
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.0.0-beta-2+dfsg-3