: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/slice.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/slice
- Last scan: 2018-11-14 20:42:03+00
- Next scan: 2018-11-15 21:42:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
slice (1.3.8-14) unstable; urgency=medium
* Update Vcs-* headers for packaging repository moving to Salsa.
* Drop one-man-team from Maintainer field, set myself personally there
instead. (Closes: #899691)
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.4.
+ Update debian/copyright format URL to HTTPS.
* Switch Homepage header to HTTPS. Thanks DUCK for the hint!
* Drop no more needed Testsuite field from debian/control.
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 11.
+ Update versioned build-dependency on debhelper accordingly.
+ Update .gitignore to ignore additional build artefacts.
* Add (mostly redundant) DEP12 debian/upstream/metadata file.
-- Axel Beckert <email@example.com> Tue, 26 Jun 2018 23:59:12 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.3.8-14