Debian changelog in Git:
slice (1.3.8-13) unstable; urgency=medium
* Mark ftp://ftp.ossp.org/pkg/tool/slice/ as working again in
debian/control. It seems that at least Iceweasel can't connect to that
FTP server, but other FTP clients (e.g. ncftp, uscan) still can.
* Drop alternative dependency on perl5 and version restriction on perl
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 3.9.8 (no other changes).
* Switch Vcs-* headers from git:// or http:// to https:// and cgit.
* Convert debian/copyright to the machine-readable DEP5 format.
* Update Josip Rodin's e-mail address in debian/copyright. Issue found
* Remove trailing blank line from debian/changelog.
* Make package DEP8 autopkgtestable.
-- Axel Beckert <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 06 May 2016 00:02:51 +0200