: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/steam.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/steam
- Last scan: 2020-05-26 21:09:13+00
- Next scan: 2020-06-03 03:07:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
steam (126.96.36.199-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* steam(6): Don't redirect stderr to a log file.
The upstream developers of Steam recently removed its own launch
script's redirection (to /tmp/dumps), which has been noted to
sometimes fill /tmp, and is less useful in practice than it was hoped
to be. They have asked that we remove the similar redirection from
Debian's equivalent script, so that when debugging game launch issues
they can instruct users to run steam from an interactive terminal,
and expect it to produce both stdout and stderr, regardless of
whether their launch script or ours is in use. (Closes: #957284)
* Remove libtxc-dxtn0 alternative dependency.
We now require libgl1-mesa-dri (>= 17.3), which is available in
Debian 10 and up, as well as Debian 9 backports.
* Release to unstable.
Version 188.8.131.52 has been promoted from beta to stable status.
-- Simon McVittie <email@example.com> Tue, 12 May 2020 18:58:38 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/184.108.40.206-2