: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 1:18.104.22.168-2 < 1:22.214.171.124-1.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/steam.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/steam
- Last scan: 2021-09-24 18:49:06+00
- Next scan: 2021-10-02 04:26:00+00
- Merge requests: 1
- Debian changelog in Git:
steam (1:126.96.36.199-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* Bump epoch to 1.
This aligns with the version numbers used by Valve and Ubuntu, and
ensures that an unrelated package that used the 'steam' name prior to
2010 (sTeam, a wiki) is correctly superseded.
* d/scripts/steam.in: Stop deleting libraries from the Steam Runtime.
The Steam Runtime is designed to defer to the libraries from the host
system whenever the version on the host system is newer, or whenever
the versions in the Steam Runtime and on the host system cannot be
compared, so it should not be necessary to edit it in-place.
All situations where this does not work are believed to have been fixed
upstream. If they have not, the upstream developers want to receive
issue reports with diagnostic logs from steam-runtime-system-info, so
that the runtime can be fixed.
* d/scripts/steam.in: Remove workaround for #882607.
This shouldn't be necessary any more, particularly since Valve is now
known to be working on a SteamOS 3 update that is based on Arch Linux
(where libdbus assertion failures have always been fatal).
* Upload to unstable for bookworm release cycle.
Steam launcher 188.8.131.52 has been promoted from beta to stable upstream.
-- Simon McVittie <email@example.com> Thu, 02 Sep 2021 14:36:30 +0100
- This branch is even with tag debian/1%184.108.40.206-2