: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/1.0.3+dfsg-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/theano.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/theano
- Last scan: 2019-08-23 09:14:22+00
- Next scan: 2019-08-28 14:22:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
theano (1.0.3+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Refresh patch.
* Don't list the old upstream as contact.
* Install release notes as NEWS.gz to comply with
* tests: Stop using deprecated needs-recommends.
* Fix crash with numpy 1.16. (Closes: #918090)
* Check that d3viz profiling runs but, for reproducibility,
don't regenerate the profiling output in the documentation.
* Don't apply numpy_api_changes.diff when using Cython >= 0.29,
as the code it patches no longer exists. (Closes: #918771)
-- Rebecca N. Palmer <email@example.com> Thu, 10 Jan 2019 19:12:25 +0000
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/1.0.3+dfsg-1
- Git log:
Author: Ghislain Antony Vaillant <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sat Mar 30 14:56:32 2019 +0000
Drop myself from uploaders