: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/theano.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/theano
- Last scan: 2019-01-21 20:13:31+00
- Next scan: 2019-01-22 20:04:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
theano (1.0.3+dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release.
* Refresh patch.
* Don't list the old upstream as contact.
* Install release notes as NEWS.gz to comply with
* tests: Stop using deprecated needs-recommends.
* Fix crash with numpy 1.16. (Closes: #918090)
* Check that d3viz profiling runs but, for reproducibility,
don't regenerate the profiling output in the documentation.
* Don't apply numpy_api_changes.diff when using Cython >= 0.29,
as the code it patches no longer exists. (Closes: #918771)
-- Rebecca N. Palmer <email@example.com> Thu, 10 Jan 2019 19:12:25 +0000
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.0.3+dfsg-1