: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/1.8.5.svn1246-2 tag
- Git: git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-exppsy/voxbo.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-exppsy/voxbo.git
- Last scan: 2017-08-20 20:21:18+00
- Next scan: 2017-08-22 17:00:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
voxbo (1.8.5~svn1246-2) unstable; urgency=medium
* The "probably last" update. Voxbo is now upstream-dead for 2+ years.
However, popcon is still >200 (not bad for a package with a neuroscience
audience). Hence, here is one more round of package modernization.
* Acknowledge NMU: Thanks Andreas Moog.
* Standardize debian/control via CME.
* Bumped standards-version to 3.9.6, no changes necessary.
* Updated build-dependency for GSL2, but keep alternatives for backports
(GSL and PNG).
* Import patch to fix FTBFS with GSL2. Courtesy of Iain Lane
<email@example.com> (Closes: #805835).
* Bump debhelper compatibility to 9.
* Remove debian menu file in favor of desktop file.
-- Michael Hanke <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue, 29 Dec 2015 19:16:06 +0100
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/1.8.5.svn1246-2
- Git log:
Author: Andreas Tille <email@example.com>
Date: Fri Jan 1 16:43:47 2016 +0100
Add upstream/metadata containing Registration from tasks file. This data is now read by upstream gatherer and stored in UDD table