: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/wicd.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/wicd
- Last scan: 2018-05-20 15:50:08+00
- Next scan: 2018-05-21 13:48:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
wicd (1.7.4+tb2-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Set "Rules-Requires-Root: no".
* Add debian/duck-override for "moved to" false positive on
* Declare compliance with Debian Policy 4.1.4. (No changes needed.)
* Apply patch by Wasif Malik to fix "AttributeError in keypress():
'Text' object has no attribute 'keypress'" in wicd-curses. Thanks
Wasif! (Closes: #814090)
* Update Vcs-* headers for move to salsa.debian.org.
* Bump debhelper compatibility level to 11.
+ Update versioned debhelper build-dependency accordingly.
* Fix several spelling errors in packaging found by Lintian.
* Install upstream .service files, but patch them to fix multiple
lintian warnings and to not disconnect the network connection on
service stop. (Closes: #789567)
* Replace dependency on python-gobject with python-gobject-2. (Closes:
* Replace gksu and gksudo with pkexec and su-to-root. (Closes: #885546)
+ Update and rename patch 32-prefer_gksu.patch accordingly.
+ Recommend policykit-1 or menu (or kde-runtime for kdesu) instead of
* Add a DEP12 upstream metadata file.
* Add a note to /etc/default/wicd that the file is ignored if systemd is
used as init system.
-- Axel Beckert <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 23 Apr 2018 01:10:23 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.7.4+tb2-6