: VCS is behind the version in the archive: 5.0.0-1 < 5.2.0-2.
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/lechner/wolfssl.git -b debian/master
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/lechner/wolfssl
- Last scan: 2022-08-11 02:53:08+00
- Next scan: 2022-08-16 19:47:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
wolfssl (5.0.0-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release. (Closes: #995820)
* Fixes CVE-2021-24116. (Closes: #991663)
* Fixes CVE-2021-38597. (Closes: #992174)
* Fixes CVE-2021-37155. (Closes: #991443)
* Adjust packaging to new soname version 30.
* Update shared object symbols.
* Drop explicit build options from d/rules for those now enabled by default
* Drop comments that some files were excluded; now we track upstream in full.
* Adjust d/copyright to new file paths; update copyright years.
* Drop cherry-picked commit and patches accepted upstream; rebase remaining
* Update d/watch for Github's new download URLs.
* Provide an upstream metadata file.
* Mark one patch as unsuitable for inclusion upstream.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.6.0.
-- Felix Lechner <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 07 Nov 2021 12:12:53 -0800
- This branch is even with tag debian/5.0.0-1