: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/yahoo2mbox.git
- Branch: debian/master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/yahoo2mbox
- Last scan: 2020-01-14 11:40:26+00
- Next scan: 2020-01-23 08:06:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
yahoo2mbox (0.25-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* New upstream version 0.25. Consequently, updated from 0.24 to 0.25 version
in following files (Closes: #645686):
* Using new DH level format. Consequently:
- debian/compat: removed.
- debian/control: changed from 'debhelper' to 'debhelper-compat' in
Build-Depends field and bumped level to 12.
- Added VCS fields.
- Bumped Standards-Version to 4.4.0.
- Updated packaging rights.
- Updated upstream copyright years.
- Using https instead of http.
* debian/tests/control: created to provide a trivial CI test.
- Added 'ca' to country.
- Updated the manpage date.
-- Joao Eriberto Mota Filho <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 19 Sep 2019 11:08:33 -0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.25-1