: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/zapping.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/zapping
- Last scan: 2019-09-14 09:11:26+00
- Next scan: 2019-09-21 00:04:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
zapping (0.10~cvs6-17) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* debian/patches/24-GConf-to-GSettings.patch: Remove GConf migration
code; no longer needed after the buster release.
* debian/patches/28-Python3.patch: New; port to Python 3 as version 2 is
about to be removed during the bullseye cycle (Closes: #938878).
* debian/patches/series: Update.
* debian/compat: Bump to 12.
* debian/control (Build-Depends): Require debhelper >= 12. Replace
python-dev with python3-dev.
(Recommends): Remove gconf2.
(Standards-Version): Claim compliance with 4.4.0; no changes needed.
* debian/rules (override_dh_strip): Remove; dbgsym migration done.
-- Yavor Doganov <email@example.com> Sat, 31 Aug 2019 21:28:56 +0300
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.10_cvs6-17