: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/zapping.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/zapping
- Last scan: 2019-06-26 16:47:54+00
- Next scan: 2019-06-27 14:05:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
zapping (0.10~cvs6-16) unstable; urgency=medium
* QA upload.
* debian/patches/24-GConf-to-GSettings.patch: Assign each GSettings
instance to its own unique variable; otherwise things get really messy
when plugins are loaded (Closes: #919473).
* debian/patches/27-zsfb-manpage.patch: New; build and install
zapping_setup_fb's manpage conditionally based on the same
AM_CONDITIONAL that is used for the binary.
* debian/patches/series: Update.
* debian/rules: Pass --disable-v4l --disable-bktr on GNU/Hurd; remove
(override_dh_auto_install): Conditionally move zapping_setup_fb to
/usr/bin as it's only built on GNU/Linux architectures.
* debian/control (Build-Depends): Remove freebsd-glue; that was a really
stupid idea that I should be ashamed of. And I am.
(Depends): Add gsettings-desktop-schemas -- the code loads one schema
from this package which will be a hard error if it is not installed.
(Standards-Version): Bump to 4.3.0; no changes needed.
* debian/copyright: Update copyright years, add Jeremy Bicha.
-- Yavor Doganov <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 25 Jan 2019 16:53:10 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/0.10_cvs6-16