Debian changelog in Svn:
zodb (1:3.10.7-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* Team upload.
* New upstream release 3.10.7
- drop patch merged upstream:
- new patch to make tests run with transaction < 1.6.1:
* Use pybuild instead of van.pydeb.
* Use debhelper 10.
- Drop 'Conflicts: zope3': this package was removed long time ago.
- Update Standards-Version to 3.9.8 (no change needed).
- Use HTTPS for Vcs-Browser.
- Set section back to 'python'. As clarified upstream:
Â« ZODB doesn't depend on Zope in any way and is used in many projects
that have nothing to do with Zope. Â»
This also fixes an override disparity.
* d/copyright: update Copyright: year.
* d/watch: fix by refreshing it from pypi.debian.net
-- Julien Muchembled <email@example.com> Sat, 21 Jan 2017 22:25:01 +0100