Testing: Excuse for dirspec
- Migration status for dirspec (- to 13.10-1.1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating dirspec would introduce bugs in testing: #949937
- dirspec unsatisfiable Build-Depends(-Arch) on amd64: pep8
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (Follow the freeze policy when applying for an unblock)
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/d/dirspec.html
- 1257 days old (needed 5 days)
Excuses generated on: Fri Jun 2 04:06:40 2023 UTC
Maintainer page Package tracker
Testing migration hints, key packages, autoremovals (YAML), excuses (YAML), log, documentation.
Experimental manual migration pseudo-excuses (YAML).