Testing: Excuse for jquery-datetimepicker
- Migration status for jquery-datetimepicker (- to 2.5.20+ds-1): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by natureshadow, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (Follow the freeze policy when applying for an unblock)
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/j/jquery-datetimepicker.html
- 564 days old (needed 5 days)
Excuses generated on: Tue Jun 6 20:09:33 2023 UTC
Maintainer page Package tracker
Testing migration hints, key packages, autoremovals (YAML), excuses (YAML), log, documentation.
Experimental manual migration pseudo-excuses (YAML).