Testing: Excuse for python-pyo
- Migration status for python-pyo (1.0.4-1 to 1.0.5-2): BLOCKED: Maybe temporary, maybe blocked but Britney is missing information (check below)
- Issues preventing migration:
- missing build on i386
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (Follow the freeze policy when applying for an unblock)
- arch:i386 not built yet, autopkgtest delayed there
- autopkgtest for python-pyo/1.0.5-2: amd64: Pass, arm64: Pass, armel: Pass, armhf: Pass, ppc64el: Pass, s390x: Pass
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/p/python-pyo.html
- 63 days old (needed 5 days)
Excuses generated on: Tue May 30 20:06:56 2023 UTC
Maintainer page Package tracker
Testing migration hints, key packages, autoremovals (YAML), excuses (YAML), log, documentation.
Experimental manual migration pseudo-excuses (YAML).