Testing: Excuse for verilog-mode
- Migration status for verilog-mode (- to 20161124.fd230e6-2): BLOCKED: Rejected/violates migration policy/introduces a regression
- Issues preventing migration:
- Updating verilog-mode would introduce bugs in testing: #934977
- verilog-mode unsatisfiable Build-Depends(-Arch) on amd64: emacs25
- Not built on buildd: arch all binaries uploaded by email@example.com, a new source-only upload is needed to allow migration
- Not touching package due to block request by freeze (Follow the freeze policy when applying for an unblock)
- Additional info:
- Piuparts tested OK - https://piuparts.debian.org/sid/source/v/verilog-mode.html
- 2345 days old (needed 5 days)
Excuses generated on: Tue Jun 6 22:09:25 2023 UTC
Maintainer page Package tracker
Testing migration hints, key packages, autoremovals (YAML), excuses (YAML), log, documentation.
Experimental manual migration pseudo-excuses (YAML).