: VCS matches the version in the archive
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/abpoa.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Repo size: 614400
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/abpoa
- Last scan: 2023-09-22 13:58:11+00
- Next scan: 2023-09-28 03:39:00+00
- CI pipeline status: success
- Debian changelog in Git:
abpoa (1.4.1-4) unstable; urgency=medium
[ Andreas Tille ]
* Bibtex syntax for authors
[ Étienne Mollier ]
* d/install: flag a (blocked) install bug.
abpoa has been accidentally installed below /bin instead of /usr/bin,
however fixing that would go against CTTE moratorium, so just flag it
with a big warning before someone else is tempted to fix it.
* d/control: split python dependency for crossbuild.
However this is not sufficient to implement fully cross compilation
proper, as the cython3 build dependency would need to be installed as
the native architecture to execute properly outside qemu binfmt
Thanks to Helmut Grohne
* d/clean: remove build artifacts not cleaned upstream.
(Closes: #1043693, #1049682)
* d/control: declare compliance to standards version 4.6.2.
-- Étienne Mollier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 17 Aug 2023 23:18:44 +0200
- This branch is even with tag debian/1.4.1-4