: VCS has seen 1 commit since the debian/2.2.3-1 tag
- Git: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/abyss.git
- Branch: master
- Path: debian/changelog
- Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/abyss
- Last scan: 2019-10-22 11:52:06+00
- Next scan: 2019-10-30 11:04:00+00
- Debian changelog in Git:
abyss (2.2.3-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream version
* Remove strict-alignment patch as per upstream:
"Adding an additionally memcpy would slow down these inner-loop functions.
Architectures without hardware support for unaligned memory access are
currently unsupported by ABySS."
* Turn off the 32-bit patch for now. Local testing with i386 shows that it
may not be needed as suggested by upstream.
-- Michael R. Crusoe <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 28 Sep 2019 12:04:53 +0200
- This branch is 1 commit ahead of tag debian/2.2.3-1
- Git log:
Author: Steffen Moeller <email@example.com>
Date: Thu Oct 3 17:25:18 2019 +0200
Length and indentation.